Social Work "Assistants"


"Interpretive Guidelines §484.75(c)(3)
Any social service provided by a social services assistant must be supervised by a Medical Social
Worker who has a master’s degree or doctoral degree from a school of social work accredited by
the Council on Social Work Education. Only the skilled therapist medical social worker may
perform comprehensive assessment, evaluations, care planning and discharge planning,"

recent research revealed that there is no such thing as a "social services assistant" in the state of Nevada.
Do other states license this position?

Thank you.

Sign In or Register to comment.