How to Recover Hacked or Compromised AT&T Email?
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
- First, you can log in to your mail account, then try setting a new password
- Click the ‘Reset Password’ option
- Choose the reason for a password reset
- Enter the CAPTCHA or the character then choose the box saying ‘I am not a robot’
- Or you need to try resetting your mail password via an alternative email address or an active phone number
- Enter the received code on a box that appears on the reset password screen
- Now, create a new password. Don’t forget to create it strong by using a good combination of numbers, symbols, and alphabet.
- I hope you can fix the Recover Hacked or Compromised AT&T Email issue easily, after following these steps.
Read More: How to Retrieve Lost AT&T Email