How to Add SBCGlobal Email to Outlook?
Hi everyone, I found a solution to your query on SBCGlobalemails.net. Follow the given steps to solve your query. To know more visit their website.
Steps to Add SBCGlobal Email to Outlook:
- Open ‘Outlook’ and then, go to ‘File’ followed by ‘Add Account’.
- Select ‘Manual Setup’ or ‘Additional Server Types’.
- Select ‘POP’ or ‘IMAP’ followed by entering a display name and your SBCGlobal email address.
- Choose an account type, which could be either IMAP or POP3.
- Depending on what you choose, configure the incoming and outgoing server. If using IMAP, enter ‘imap.mail.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘smtp.mail.att.net’ in the outgoing mail server. For POP3, enter ‘inbound.att.net’ in the incoming mail server and ‘outbound.att.net’ in the outgoing mail server.
- Type in your full email address and a secure mail key. Keep in mind to check the option of ‘Remember Password’ and ‘Require logon using Secure Password Authentication’.
People Also Search