What to know before taking hydrocodone?
Before taking hydrocodone, tell your doctor if you are allergic to it or other opioids such as benzhydrocodone, hydromorphone, morphine, and codeine.
Before taking hydrocodone, tell your doctor if you ever had:
● liver disease
● kidney disease
● brain disorders such as seizures, tumor or head injury
● breathing disorders such as sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and asthma.
● mental or mood changes such as depression, confusion, thoughts of suicide
● a personal or family history of alcohol or drug addiction
● stomach or intestinal problems such as constipation, blockage, diarrhea due to infection, paralytic ileus
● difficulty urinating due to enlarged prostate
● gallbladder disease
● disease of the pancreas
Before having surgery, tell your doctor that you use this medicine and about all the products that you use.
Visit - https://tramadolus.org/shop/