Can anyone help me out with the tips on washing lingerie? I would love to hear from all of you.
Washing lingerie is a tedious task due to their delicate nature. Given below are some tips for safe laundering.
1) Sort articles by color, washing whites, darks and medium colors separately.
2) Separate man-made fibers (eg polyester) from natural fibers (eg cotton). Man-made fibers can attract the oils that are released from natural fibers during washing. These oils build up over time and make the spots on the man-made fibers more obvious.
3) Try to have both large and small items in each washer load. This will let the items move more freely during the washing cycles.
4) Sort delicate fabrics from tougher fabrics like denim and terry cloth. This will lessen the friction of fabrics against each other.
5) Lint-generating fabrics (eg fleece, towels) should be washed separately from lingerie. The lint clings to the lingerie fabrics.
6) Don't overload the washer. If the washer is too full, the clothes won't get enough agitation to get clean, and the laundry soap may not spread evenly though the load thus leaving globs of detergent on certain items.
To buy lingerie online, go to: -
Buy Panties Online